Price includes: – All airport transfer, ground transport by jeep/car, train or bus, hotel on MAP basis, Bhutan and Nepal on full board, 4-star category hotel in Delhi, in small towns the best possible, sightseeing as per itinerary. English speaking local guide, Sherpa guide in Nepal during the trek and tour in Himalaya, all camping facilities such as cook with his assistants and necessary items, all meals. Two men spacious tent, dining tent, toilet tent, camping chairs for specific trek and tour, foam mattress. For treks, transport by pony or porters. Tour leader complimentary for the group of 15 Pax. Inner line permits and restricted area permits for Himachal/Ladakh, and some areas of Nepal.
Not included:- Flight ticket international and domestic, any flight for tour leader, camera fee while visiting the monument, sleeping bag. Any kind of insurance (whether life/accidental/luggage, visa fee, airport tax, and any tax levied on visitors. Tips, beverages, and all personal expenditure
Booking Terms And Conditions:- (please read carefully)
All booking for the Tours/Treks are made with Wonderland Treks & Tours Private Limited hereinafter referred to as “the company” and are subject to the following conditions: The person signing the booking form accepts these conditions and is hereafter referred to as “the client.”
To book a trip, complete and sign the booking form and post to the company with your deposit of US$ 250 (non- refundable) and US$ 350 (For booking Nepal and Bhutan Circuits). Acceptance of the client’s booking will be confirmed in writing. The balance payment is to be paid 180 days before the scheduled departure date.
It is strongly advised that clients take insurance to cover cancellation charges.
If circumstances make you cancel your tour, the cancellation must be intimated to us in writing. As per the Booking Conditions of the tour, we are constrained to levy following cancellation charges. The cancellation must be intimated in writing at the registered/Corporate office of the company duly signed by each of the tour participants who signed the Booking form. The computation of the period of Notice of Cancellation shall commence only from the time the written request reaches the company office at Kullu (INDIA).
Cancellation charges per client:-
For Tours in INDIA:-
Clear 180 days or more prior to the date of the start of your tour Deposit Amount.
Clear 179 Days to 150 Days prior to the date of the start of your tour 20% of Tour Cost.
Clear 149 Days to 120 Days prior to the date of the start of your tour 50% of Tour Cost
Clear 119 Days to 90 Days prior to the date of the start of your tour 75% of tour cost
Less than 90 Days – FULL TOUR COST
For Tours in NEPAL & BHUTAN:
Clear 180 days or more prior to the date of the start of your tour Deposit Amount
Clear 179 Days to 120 Days prior to the date of start of your tour 50% of Tour Cost
Less than 120 Days – FULL TOUR COST
- It shall be the duty of the client to inform the company in case the client has any Medical Condition that may affect his ability to enjoy and peruse the tour arrangements fully and wherein the interest of the group or any member thereof prejudicially affected.
- The company reserves the right to ask the client to provide written Medical certification of his fitness before starting the tour/trek. In the event the Medical Condition is not disclosed, the company will not be liable to provide any assistance or money back.
- The company makes it a condition that the client is adequately covered by life, property, and medical insurance policy, through its auspices, without which the client will not be able to participate on tour. The tour cost does not include the insurance premium, and the clients will have to pay an additional cost for it.
- The company cannot be made liable for the consequences of weather condition, flight cancellations, war or threat of civil war, strikes, industrial action, political unrest or any other force major, unusual or unforeseen circumstance. The company reserves the right to use alternate transport, or vary the itinerary if breakdown, sickness or any other force. Any additional’s that result, such as extra hotel accommodation, flight or road transport will be your responsibility and must be paid for directly at the time.
- The company shall in no case and circumstances, whatsoever be liable to the clients or any person travelling with him for:- Any Death, Personal Injury, Sickness, Accident, Loss, Delay, Discomfort, Increased Expenses, Consequential Loss and Damage of any kind, or theft howsoever caused.
- The company reserves the right to alter details of the services, facilities, tour/trek and vehicle described in the itinerary at any time when deemed necessary, reasonable, and advisable.
- No refund will be made for any unused service included in the tour/trek cost. No refund will be payable to any client who voluntarily leaves a trip en route.
- Client agrees to accept the authority and the decision of the tour/trek leader or escort appointed by the company whilst on tour with the company. If in the opinion of the tour/trek leader, any client’s behaviour is detrimental to the safety, welfare, or harmonious state of the group as a whole, the client may be asked to leave the tour/trek without the right of refund.
- When making your booking, it is implied and accepted that you have read and understood all these booking conditions and agree to abide by them
- The contract between and any matters arising from it will be governed by and construed in accordance with the jurisdiction of the law courts in Kullu (India).